01 June 2009

A random post that has important information

Ok, as you read on, please follow the instructions.

1. Make the sign of the cross.
"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen."
2. Pray this prayer.
"Lord, I pray that I will be able to love you above all things, and place you at number ONE in my life. Everything that I do, let me offer it up to you."
3. Say, AMEN!
"Amen!"

On to the more administrative stuff.
Session this weekend is TO BE CONFIRMED, because seniors will be having SENIOR'S RETREAT! So,

1. Chicklets to check back for status of session this coming Saturday, 6 June!
2. Seniors, CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND REPLY! :D

Thanks, and remember to always pray that you will put God first in your lives, above all other things. That way, everything will just fall into place nicely. Remember, God has his own plan for you and you gotta trust Him. :)

No comments: